Name: Yousef J. Al-Obaid
- Bachelor of Science - Industrial Engineering, University of Miami, USA, 1983.
- Graduate of the Harvard University's General Manager Program.
- Graduate of Senior Executive Forum of the IMD, Switzerland.
- Deputy Governor and Board Member, Central Bank of Kuwait, May 2012 - Present.
- Member of the Market Committee, Kuwait Stock Exchange Market.
- Executive Director of the Supervision Sector, Central Bank of Kuwait, September 2010 - April 2012.
- Manager of the Offsite Supervision Department, Central Bank of Kuwait, January 2009 - August 2010.
- General Manager of Corporate Finance, Boubyan Bank, 2004 - 2008.
- General Manager of the Corporate Credit Division, Commercial Bank of Kuwait, 1983 - 2004.
- Chairman, Credit Information Network (CiNet).
- Chairman, Boubyan Takaful Insurance Company K.S.C.
- Board Member: KNET (the Shared Electronic Banking Services Company K.S.C.C.), Aloula Real Estate Investment Company K.S.C., Kuwait Clearing Company K.S.C. and Kuwait Prefabricated Building Company K.S.C.