Guidelines Regarding Consumers' Appeal:
- The individual customers may use the designated Appeal Form if their complaints to CBK regulated entity (banks, investment companies, finance companies) has not been resolved.
- No appeal shall be considered except after the appealer files his/her complaint to the entity and receives a response from it. The appealer should provide a copy of the entity’s response along with the reasons of appeal and the supporting documents.
- The following types of appeals shall be discarded:
- Appeals brought before the courts or public prosecution.
- Appeals against non CBK regulated entities.
- Appeals regarding complaints against investment companies except for those relating to credit/finance.
- Appeals regarding customers' complaints against investment funds.
- Ambiguous/groundless appeals or false allegations.
- Appeals that have been previously filed.
- Appeals, where the name and signature of the appealer or his/her attorney do not appear thereon shall not be considered. If any attorney is authorized, an official power of attorney should be submitted along with copies of the appealer's and attorney’s IDs and phone numbers.
- The appealer shall be contacted to be informed of the action taken on his/her appeal; he/she will not need to visit CBK for a follow-up.
Note: No complaint/appeal is received via email, all complaints/appeals must be filed in person at the Reception of CBK Headquarters.