Banking hall in CBK offers the following services:
- Cashing Governments' cheques for individuals, Ministries and Governmental Organizations.
- Clearing cheques and receiving deposits from Ministries and Governmental Organizations.
- Receiving representatives of governmental organizations collecting cheques for their benefit that are withdrawn on local banks.
- Selling commemorative banknotes and coins.
- Exchanging fifth issue banknotes.
- Exchanging damaged banknotes.
Sunday to Thursday
from 08:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- Visitors can make a reservation on “Meta” app before arriving in the hall (https://meta.e.gov.kw).
For more information please contact:Central Bank of Kuwait
Banking Operations Department
Banking Hall Supervisor
Tel: (965) 22972707 - 22975098
P.O. Box 526, Safat 13006,
State of Kuwait
For CBK visitor's guide, click the image below: