- The electronic appeal form shall be used by customers (individuals) where they fail to reach a settlement with local banks concerning complaints they already filed with them.
- Appeals shall only be looked into after the customer approaches the concerned entity with the complaint and receives its written response, and a copy of the response shall be attached and grounds for going further and filing a petition shall be made clear, also attaching all necessary documents.
- Appeals would be disregarded and non CBK opinions on the matter shall be given regarding appeal in the following cases:
- If the subject matter is currently being reviewed by a court of law or has been put before the Public Prosecution.
- If the appeals are filed against entities that are not CBK-regulated.
- If the appeals are filed against investment funds.
- If the petition subject matter is vague or found to be false accusations.
- If the appeals have been filed before by the same party.
- The customer presenting the petition shall be contacted by phone and apprised of action taken, thus is not required to approach or visit the CBK to obtain such information.