Stability & Enablement Event
The Central Bank of Kuwait (CBK) holds a virtual event titled "Stability and Enablement" on 31 January 2022. Aiming to continuously develop its capabilities and to ultimately bolster financial stability and monetary stability, the CBK is to shed light on some key steps taken recently in this regard, at both the CBK-level and sector-wide.
The online event comes as part of CBK’s efforts in enabling the banking and financial sector's contributions in shaping the future of the finance industry, as well as promoting innovation and financial technologies (FinTech). The event will announce several developments that would usher in a new era in banking and finance and help create a financial system that is rich in services, innovation, entrepreneurship, and FinTech.
- His Excellency the Governor, Dr. Mohammad Y. Al-Hashel
- Mr. Abdullah Al-Khuzam, Manager, IT Strategic Planning Department
- Dr. Mohammad Al-Khamis, Manager, Off-Site Supervision Department
- Ms. Anfal Al-Alasousi, Head, e-Payment & Settlement Systems Supervision Unit
- Ms. Dalya Al-Salem, Head, Policies & Technical Studies Section
Date: Monday, 31st Jan 2022
Virtual broadcast online through the CBK's official YouTube Channel CentralBank_Kw.
For more information - Click here